Support our Work
At REACH, we are all volunteers. That helps us keep overhead costs at virtually zero. However, we are constantly struggling to fund things like flyers, web hosting, event space, packets, transportation, and event food because they cost money. Your donation can have a huge impact on the work that we do to help make college more accessible to New Haven students.
How to Donate
You can donate to our Yale Chapter, which will support all the work that REACH is able to do. Our Yale Chapter is part of Dwight Hall, which qualifies you to receive a tax deduction.* Here's how to donate to us:
- Go to the Dwight Hall Donate page by clicking the button below
- You can contribute by check or through a secure online payment center
- If you are donating online, you will got to a secure site where you will enter payment section. In the comment section, you MUST enter "New Haven REACH" or "Yale REACH". If you do not enter this, the money will go to Dwight Hall and not to us.
- If you are donating by check, you MUST write "New Haven REACH" or "Yale REACH" on your check. Again, if you do not write this, the money will go to Dwight Hall and not to us.
- Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org saying that you have sent us this donation. That way, we can follow up with Dwight Hall to track the donation.
- Dwight Hall at Yale will send you tax-related documentation.
- If you would like any additional information about donation, please contact us.
Thank you for your support! Your generosity enables us to more effectively serve New Haven youth.